About Us About Makassed
MHCB is a strong advocate of essential health care made available in a comprehensive way for individuals and families in the community to access with affordable costs. It promotes and develops partnerships with other health actors and the community in general to enhance the quality and accessibility of comprehensive primary healthcare. MHCB maintains its reputation for excellence thanks to a team of highly trained staff and administrative body.
In line with the values of Makassed Philanthropic Islamic Association of Beirut, MHCB provides cost effective, high-quality, comprehensive, primary and preventive healthcare to all, regardless of their nationalities, religion, socioeconomic conditions, and abides by international quality standards.
It also provides social services through different community and social projects and programs, as well as through the distribution of relief items for refugees in different areas in Lebanon.
MCHB strives to improve the living conditions of people in Beirut, Akkar and the Beqaa by providing them with optimal healthcare services through its PHCCs and MMUs.
- Teamwork: We work as a multidisciplinary team for the benefit of patients.
- Quality: We are committed to offer a high-quality safe and effective healthcare based on international standards by providing a supportive and caring environment for patients, their families and caregivers.
- Commitment to Society: We ensure our community the provision of a comprehensive care and enhance access to our services.
- Participation: We involve employees and beneficiaries in the decision-making process, listen to them and appreciate their contribution.
- Mutual Respect: We believe in gender equality and in the value of diversity, based on the concept of conflict sensitivity which is defined by the capacity of an organization to do no harm and maximize positive impacts.
- Fairness and Justice: We cater for everyone, irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, social class, age, HIV status, disabilities, origins or religion.