Healthcare Centers Bachoura PHCC
Established in 2002, Bachoura Primary Healthcare Center provides primary healthcare services from 8 am till 4pm during week days, and Saturday from 8 am till 2. pm
The center is committed to offer primary healthcare services to all patients and families without any discrimination, abiding by the highest standards in treatment, medical care and nursing. It focuses on raising awareness about healthy behaviors for the general public.
- Outpatient clinics;
- Dental clinic;
- Panoramic X-Ray;
- Social department;
- Youth center.
- Various medical consultations (General medicine, family medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, endocrinology, cardiology, nephrology, urology, neurology, pediatrics and vaccination, orthopedics, nutrition);
- Oral and dental health;
- Mother and Child program;
- Provision of medications in collaboration with MoPH and YMCA;
- Diagnostic services including X-rays and laboratory (through referral system with Makassed General Hospital);
- Preventive services: Non-communicable disease (NCD) program, Malnutrition program, Universal Health coverage program, vaccination;