Healthcare Centers Horj PHCC
Established in 1991, Horj Primary Healthcare Center is located next to Makassed General Hospital. It focuses on raising awareness about healthy behaviors for the general public. The center provides daily primary healthcare services from 8am till 4pm on weekdays, and on Saturday from 8am till 2pm to all patients and families without any discrimination, abiding by the highest standards in treatment, medical care and nursing.
- Outpatient clinics;
- Dental clinic;
- Sterilization department;
- Social department.
- Various medical consultations (General medicine, family medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, endocrinology, cardiology, nephrology, urology, neurology, pediatrics and vaccination, orthopedics, nutrition);
- Oral and dental health;
- Mother and Child program;
- Provision of medications in collaboration with MoPH and YMCA;
- Diagnostic services including X-rays and laboratory (through referral system with Makassed General Hospital);
- Preventive services: Non-communicable disease (NCD) program, malnutrition program, Universal Health coverage program, vaccination;
- Social services including educational sessions and awareness campaigns
- School health services.